I'm on spring break, so it’s time for another Currently post!
- Taking it easy in general (#springbreakselfcare).
- Nourishing myself however it feels right. Acupuncture this morning.
- Riding that line between doing nothing (which I don't do very well) and accomplishing things. Pondering why it feels so important for me to DO rather than be.
- Walking daily (despite the 8 inches of snow we got earlier this week!)
- Trying not to let the neverending winter get me down. (First snow in Minneapolis was on Oct. 27, last snow: ???)
- Visiting Como Conservatory for a burst of humidity and color. I love the Tropical Encounters room and Chloe the sloth!
- Catching up with friends and family.
- Taking daily afternoon reading breaks and naps with Rusty the Cat.
- Reading: Binti: The Night Masquerade (so good) by Nnedi Okorafor, Syllabus by Lynda Barry, and a variety of graphic novels I picked up at the library.
- Watching shows that have come back recently like The Americans (last season!), Silicon Valley, and I plan on starting the new season of A Series of Unfortunate Events soon, too.
- Weaving a blue/gray/white wall hanging, slowly but surely.
- Filling out my Story Mapping worksheets as I prepare to work with Laura Holway again next week.
- Thinking about cleaning out my office closet (weighing the importance of getting this done vs. just relaxing...)
- Playing music for me!
- Taking today as a work day to plot about my album and Kickstarter (coming in May/June!)
- Booking my lodging for New Music Gathering in May, and thinking about other trips happening this summer.
- Feeling a little overwhelmed as I think about how many things are happening (and need to happen) this spring and summer.
- Not doing a 100 Day Project this year, which feels weird, but putting one more thing on my plate seems unwise.
Tell me what you’re up to right now, big or small - write it in the comments below!